Monday, September 27, 2010

THE WALL OF BELIEVER'S STANDS STRONG
“A faithful believer to a faithful believer is as the bricks of a wall enforcing each other“

(Sahih Bukhari)

 

I thank Allaah for blessing me with such beautiful friends, family and sisters in deen. Alhamdulillah.

I'm grateful your there for me
No matter what,
In my hour of need
And even when not...
Your beauty in character
And in deen
To say what your thinking
To know what I mean.
To sit, lend an ear
Make me laugh when I'm sad
Removing my fear
In the deens beauty your clad.
I pray Allah grants you
Only the best,
Lets you never falter,
No matter what test.
I pray He keeps us
Firm on the deen
Speaking the haq
On each other we lean.
May He make us stronger,
Even in the west,
Let all us Muslims
Always be the best.
In the dunya and akhirra
May He grant you the best
Protect you, forgive you
Let you pass each test.
I thank Allah for giving you all,
For making me stronger
Not letting me fall.


No comments: