Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WAITING
"Every soul shall taste death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception."
(Surah Al-e-Imran: verse 185)
Every moment that i breathe, This dream i have tends to creep
To the thoughts inside my head, To where i slumber in my bed.

Every prayer, as i kneel, holding steadfast in my soul
aware of the role i play, my true target, aims and goal.

Akhirra my destination,Islam the one true path.
Dunya my temporary home, Actions, deeds belong to me alone.

I'm not here to please the people, I'm not here to stay for long.
I am just a traveller, trying to avoid what's wrong.

I long for the final day, When i may meet my Lord.
Though first i beg from him Forgiveness, And pray and work for the reward.

Jannah Insha'Allah.
(SS, 2006)

2 comments:

Umm Arwa said...

Yes, JazakhumAllah khair for ur help sis. The ending made all the difference.

Anonymous said...

farah says...

masha Allah, i really like this one
espeically about not pleasing the people,
jazakiAllah khayr